SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
About the project
As Global Marketing & Communications Advisor at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, I initiated and managed a major website revamp in order to improve the user experience, increase engagement and return rates, better showcase SNV’s impact, boost the organisation’s thought leadership around key products and decrease website costs in the long run.
I conducted a website audit, identified bottlenecks, developed user stories and wireframes for new functionalities and worked closely with web developers on the implementation. The end result was a dynamic, engaging and flexible website, supporting SNV’s business objectives. New functionalities ensured:
• A focus on campaigns and important calls to action.
• Extra visibility for news, blogs, social media updates, multimedia, new publications –based on specific campaigns.
• More exposure for SNV’s multitude of activities (through project updates, infographics, social media integration, videos).
• Support for boosting thought leadership around key products (through regular fresh content, extra exposure, infographics, calls to action).
• A more intuitive user experience (through consistency, better search functionality, clearer and engaging language, prioritisation of content based on web analytics).
• A more flexible content management system.
- Laura is a professional digital marketer, covering aspects from strategy to online campaigns and web analytics reporting. She developed the digital marketing strategy and managed SNV's website refresh from redesign recommendations all the way through to implementation with the web agency. The website revamp together with the online campaigns led to a steady increase in visits and engagement. Laura combines strategic insight with thoroughness and an eye for detail. She has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.