Re-invent your NGO's marketing, power up your fundraising
Are you committed to making a positive change? Do you aim to enrich the lives of people everywhere and are determined to boost your impact? With the Marketing Palette you will reach the people who have to hear your story and will trigger the action needed to turn your NGO’s goals into reality. The palette is a tailored mix of sure-fire marketing solutions that will help you (re-)imagine and (re-)paint your Cause Canvas – that perfect space in which your NGO’s cause turns into amazing impact. I am Laura Tufis, nonprofit marketer and digital campaigner, and I created the Marketing Palette for each and every good cause out there aiming to inspire, improve lives, connect communities or protect our planet. So let’s use marketing for good and work together towards a better world for everyone!
Implement the Cause Canvas
The Cause Canvas is a strategic marketing tool I designed for NGOs looking to boost their fundraising while staying mindful of their mission and values. Receive support in implementing it.
Supercharge your website
Use your website to accelerate your organisation’s objectives and ignite your cause at every step.
Let your expertise shine
AKA become the go-to organisation in your field. Tap into your NGO’s knowledge and unlock the content that will put you on the map.
Make a splash
Give your cause the buzz that it deserves! Inspire, build communities and convert one-time donors into long-term advocates through data-driven campaigns.
My clients say it best
- Thank you for the great coverage of our event (EIT Awards Ceremony 2013) on our social media channels. We have been getting some really good feedback – everyone was really impressed and I thought you’d like to know that our keynote speaker, Naveen Jain, mentioned this to us specifically when we met him after the event!
- I had the pleasure of working with Laura on a variety of projects over a 7 month period. From a marketing perspective, Laura had the Midas touch and excelled in everything she worked on, delivering exceptional quality of work, on time and in budget. But what really sets Laura apart is her professionalism, her can-do attitude, her passion for what she does, and above all, her work ethic. I have no hesitation in recommending Laura to consult at strategic and operational level for marketing projects
- As a direct result of Laura’s hard work we now have a brand new mobile-responsive website which includes an intuitive and user-friendly interface and blog, a more solid presence on social media and country-wide recognition with all large education foundations. Moreover, Laura proved to be particularly gifted in the development of marketing materials tailored to our diverse target audience.
- Laura is a professional digital marketer, covering aspects from strategy to online campaigns and web analytics reporting. She developed the digital marketing strategy and managed SNV's website refresh from redesign recommendations all the way through to implementation with the web agency. The website revamp together with the online campaigns led to a steady increase in visits and engagement. Laura combines strategic insight with thoroughness and an eye for detail. She has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- With lots of years of experience in the different aspects of nonprofit marketing, Laura's level of expertise can be described as 'native'. She works hard, is detailed and to-the-point. Add to that a modern approach, great dedication and a sharp focus on results. The Marketing Palette is a one-stop-shop for NGOs looking to improve their marketing.