Strengthen the marketing of your impact-driven organisation
Is your organisation working to create social and environmental impact? Are you looking to grow but realise your marketing strategy and processes need an overhaul? With the Marketing Palette you will strengthen your brand and optimise your customer journey while staying focused on your mission and values. I am here to help you distil your outreach goals, sharpen your key messages, supercharge your website, automate your processes and let your expertise shine. I am Laura Tufis, strategic marketer and automations enthusiast, and I created the Marketing Palette for each and every good cause out there aiming to inspire, improve lives, connect communities or protect our planet. So let’s use marketing for good and work together towards a better world for everyone!
Bridge your marketing and sales
Streamline your organisation’s customer journey for maximum engagement and alignment with your mission. Receive support in building a strong bridge between your marketing and sales.
Supercharge your website
Use your website to accelerate your organisation’s objectives and ignite your cause at every step.
Let your expertise shine
AKA become the go-to organisation in your field. Tap into your staff’s knowledge and unlock the content that will put you on the map.
Make a splash
Give your cause the buzz that it deserves! Inspire, build communities and convert one-time customers into long-term advocates through data-driven campaigns.
My clients say it best
- Laura is a professional digital marketer, covering aspects from strategy to online campaigns and web analytics reporting. She developed the digital marketing strategy and managed SNV's website refresh from redesign recommendations all the way through to implementation with the web agency. The website revamp together with the online campaigns led to a steady increase in visits and engagement. Laura combines strategic insight with thoroughness and an eye for detail. She has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Thank you for the great coverage of our event (EIT Awards Ceremony 2013) on our social media channels. We have been getting some really good feedback – everyone was really impressed and I thought you’d like to know that our keynote speaker, Naveen Jain, mentioned this to us specifically when we met him after the event!
- As a direct result of Laura’s hard work we now have a brand new mobile-responsive website which includes an intuitive and user-friendly interface and blog, a more solid presence on social media and country-wide recognition with all large education foundations. Moreover, Laura proved to be particularly gifted in the development of marketing materials tailored to our diverse target audience.
- Laura is a highly-skilled, super motivated, professional and well-rounded marketing consultant. Over the course of two months, she supported our team in the implementation of Hubspot and more specifically consulting how to best bridge our marketing and sales activities and advising us on best practices across our marketing campaigns. Laura comes highly recommended at both a strategic and operational level and can be counted on to get a project done timely and exceeding expectations. On top of everything, she is an absolute delight to work with, positive and efficient - she isn’t afraid to delve into projects, ask questions and push her clients to be better and achieve more. I look forward to working with her again!
- Working with Laura has been a real pleasure. She has been very helpful in the implementation of Hubspot in our company. Her knowledge, skills and hands-on attitude have allowed us to structure this project and get it done. She has been of very good advice and support, and I would definitely recommend her work as a consultant.
- I had the pleasure of working with Laura on a variety of projects over a 7 month period. From a marketing perspective, Laura had the Midas touch and excelled in everything she worked on, delivering exceptional quality of work, on time and in budget. But what really sets Laura apart is her professionalism, her can-do attitude, her passion for what she does, and above all, her work ethic. I have no hesitation in recommending Laura to consult at strategic and operational level for marketing projects
- With lots of years of experience in the different aspects of nonprofit marketing, Laura's level of expertise can be described as 'native'. She works hard, is detailed and to-the-point. Add to that a modern approach, great dedication and a sharp focus on results. The Marketing Palette is a one-stop-shop for NGOs looking to improve their marketing.