SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
About the project
As Global Marketing & Communications Advisor at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, I drew up the organisation’s digital strategy for its 26 country offices. The strategy is based on a website and social media audit I conducted, is aligned with SNV’s marketing strategy and includes thorough guidance on how to strengthen SNV’s digital presence. It also outlines ways in which SNV staff worldwide can effectively contribute to online initiatives and provides guidelines to ensure content quality and consistency across all SNV’s digital channels in the 26 countries. The strategy is key in:
• Cultivating relationships with key donors and partners through engaging online content.
• Effectively promoting SNV’s products, programmes and publications across digital channels where donors are present.
• Positioning SNV as thought leader in its relevant sectors and as key contributor to the Sustainable Development Goals through online campaigns.
• Strengthening the SNV brand by ensuring a cohesive tone and voice across the organisation.
- Laura is a professional digital marketer, covering aspects from strategy to online campaigns and web analytics reporting. She developed the digital marketing strategy and managed SNV's website refresh from redesign recommendations all the way through to implementation with the web agency. The website revamp together with the online campaigns led to a steady increase in visits and engagement. Laura combines strategic insight with thoroughness and an eye for detail. She has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.