Huygens Talent Circle (HUTAC)
About the project
In my role as a Board member and Marketing Strategist, I advised Huygens Talent Circle (HUTAC) on a new marketing strategy that would increase its member engagement and recruitment.
• Conducted a member survey to measure the level of engagement and identify needs, interests, points of improvement etc.
• Helped define the organisation’s objectives and target groups and advised on a refresh of the service portfolio.
• Crafted a new value proposition and key messages to resonate with the newly identified personas.
• Developed a new website from scratch based on the organisation’s objectives. This included defining the website strategy and structure, developing the design, writing the copy for all pages and advising on the user experience of the new member centre and event registration system.
• Defined a new mix of promotional channels.
• Based on the members’ needs, I came up with engagement tactics.
• Kick-started content generation in order to increase engagement; contributed to the blog.
• Created new marketing materials for events (to increase member recruitment). Advised on the organisation’s video production.
• Developed and executed the marketing plan for the 2015 HUTAC Annual Conference, bringing together a record number of participants, half of whom were new members.
- As a direct result of Laura’s hard work we now have a brand new mobile-responsive website which includes an intuitive and user-friendly interface and blog, a more solid presence on social media and country-wide recognition with all large education foundations. Moreover, Laura proved to be particularly gifted in the development of marketing materials tailored to our diverse target audience.