Huygens Talent Circle (HUTAC)
About the project
As Board member and Marketing Strategist at Huygens Talent Circle (HUTAC), I developed a new website to support the organisation’s member engagement and recruitment objectives. The end result was a dynamic website with a fresh and modern look, an improved user experience and a host of interactive features to reflect the organisation’s vibrant community.
• Developed the website strategy, user journeys and structure.
• Designed the website in WordPress from scratch.
• Wrote all copy, including the value proposition and developed all visuals and infographics. Gathered testimonials.
• Ensured social media and Mailchimp integration.
• Developed a blog and kick-started blogging.
• Worked closely with a web developer to design a member center with a search functionality and an event registration system based on a two-tier membership model.
• Performed the testing of all new functionalities to ensure a good user experience.
• Launched the website at HUTAC’s annual conference and online, through the blog, newsletter and social media.
- As a direct result of Laura’s hard work we now have a brand new mobile-responsive website which includes an intuitive and user-friendly interface and blog, a more solid presence on social media and country-wide recognition with all large education foundations. Moreover, Laura proved to be particularly gifted in the development of marketing materials tailored to our diverse target audience.